Kelingking Beach Nusa Penida, Bali. Right on the western part of Nusa Penida Island
Kelingking Beach Nusa Penida, BaliKelingking Beach Nusa Penida, Bali. Right on the western part of Nusa Penida Island, Kelingking Beach is one of the most favorite tourist spots that has received a lot of attention from local and foreign tourists.
Indeed it should be, this beach does have an incredibly cool view. Not only does it offer seductive white sandy beaches, but also a vast ocean that can be seen from the cliff top area.
The color of the sea is dazzling blue, big waves howling in the distance on the beach in the form of a little finger (which is the origin of the name), it will add to the exoticism of this place.
No wonder, if you have visited here, you will definitely be addicted. Although in general, the road access in Kelingking Nusa Penida is still inadequate for a destination on a famous island like Bali.
Do you know where Kelingking Beach is located?The name of Kelingking Beach still seems strange in our society and not many people know about it, even though this place has a lot of amazing beauty.
If anyone doesn't know where Kelingking Beach is, the answer is in the area of Bali Island. More precisely, the location of Kelingking Beach is located in Nusa Penida Bali, a small island near the island of Bali.
The location of Kelingking Beach is located in Karang Dawa Hamlet, Bunga Mekar Village, Nusa Penida District. Kelingking Beach Nusa Penida Bali offers the beauty of a hidden paradise and rarely visited by tourists.
Kelingking Beach Routes and Locations
The exact location when viewed astronomically is between 08º 40 'south latitude to 08º 50 ’south latitude and 115 º 29’ east longitude to 115º 38 ’east longitude, Klungkung regency - Bali 80771. Or you can immediately see the Google Maps guide (Here)
You can use a ferry from the eastern port of Padang Bai, from the port of Kusamba Klungkung or from Sanur Beach. Meanwhile, the budget that must be issued starts from Rp. 90,000 per trip, travelers can check the fast boat link Sanur to Nusa Penida.
For the distance from the port of West Nusa Penida Toyapakeh / Banjar Nyuh to Kelingking Beach is only 25 km or about 45 minutes - 1 hour. Enter the 2019 Travelers' Choice Awards In the nomination for the best beach in the world, as reported by the travel site TripAdvisor has just released the 2019 Travelers' Choice Awards.
Kelingking Beach came in at number 19 after beating Elafonissi Beach from Greece and Surfers paradise Beach from Australia.
Here is a TripAdvisor list of the 25 best beaches in the world in 2019
- Baia do Sancho dari Brasil
- Varadero Beach dari Kuba
- Eagle Beach dari Aruba
- La Concha Beach dari Spanyol
- Clearwater Beach dari AS
- Grace Bay Beach, Turks dan Caicos
- Spiaggia dei Conigli dari Italia
- Seven Mile Beach, Kepulauan Cayman
- Playa Norte di Meksiko
- Seven Mile Beach di Jamaika
- Falesia Beach di Portugal
- Prainhas do Pontal do Atalaia, Brasil
- Playa de Ses Illetes di Spanyol
- Ka’anapali Beach di AS
- Balos Lagoon di Yunani
- Radhnagar Beach dari Kepulauan Andaman dan Nikobar
- Playa Manuel Antonio dari Kosta Rika
- Manly Beach dari Australia
- Pantai Kelingking di Indonesia
- Bournemouth Beach dari Inggris
- Elafonissi Beach di Yunani
- Fig Tree Bay di Siprus
- Surfers paradise Beach di Australia
- Anse Lazio di Seychelles
- Santa Monica Beach di Tanjung Verde
If you have a plan to visit this hidden paradise on Nusa Penida Island, Bali,. then it's best to come in the morning around 7 in the morning. Because at that hour it is still quiet from visitors and you can enjoy the beauty of this beach without too many disturbances.
Because even though it is 12 hours from morning to evening, the tourist visiting activities at this place are quite dense. Especially during the long holiday season.
Activities that can be done at Kelingking BeachGenerally, many people have the stigma that the beach is still a beach where it is only about water and waves. However, you have to throw it away from your mind when visiting Kelingking beach. Because this place offers a variety of interesting views that can make you don't want to go home.
The following below are some exciting activities that are only available on Kelingking Beach, Bali
- Beach Located Under Cliffs If all this time you are used to seeing coastal views on a wide plain. In contrast to Kelingking, where the beach is located under a steep cliff. Although there is a steep staircase to get down to the bottom.
- Dinosaur Head
- Beach Shape Little Finger As the name suggests, this small beach does have an unusual shape because it resembles a human little finger. In addition, the sea gradient is very stunning also complements the beauty of this beach. Even though you can't throw yourself in the amazing water. Tourists are guaranteed to never be disappointed, because there are many photo spots that can be explored in this place.
- Kelingking Swing & Kelingking Love
- The little Titanic shipwreck This location is near the entrance to Kelingking Beach. So when you enter from the pinkie beach ticket counter, you go straight ahead, don't turn right just yet. Satisfy first to take pictures on this little Titanic shipwreck and then after that you can explore other pinky locations.
If travelers like adventure or are in a fit body condition and usually go up and down mountains, our advice is to go down to the white shoreline at Kelingking Beach, Nusa Penida Island (Surely it will be very draining and tired to go down and up to Kelingking Penida Beach).
But it is not recommended for other tourists to get off because it is very dangerous. So that here, visitors cannot play in the water but can still enjoy the beauty of this untouched beach from the top of the hill.
Kelingking Beach Entrance TicketThe admission fee to Kelingking Beach is actually free, long ago before Kelingking Beach became famous today, the traditional village and the local government collected entrance tickets to Kelingking Beach to maintain security, cleanliness and beautiful location of this destination.
Well ... I think it's worth the admission fee with the natural beauty that we enjoy. For the price of entrance tickets in Nusa Penida, you can see the entrance tickets for Klungkung and Nusa tourist attractions.
Kelingking beach Entrance ticket Rp. 5,000 per personWell, that's the spot of Kelingking Beach, a hidden paradise in Nusa Penida that we raised on this page. For those of you who want to visit Bali, don't forget to stop for a moment at West Nusa Penida. Many special moments that you will get there